Mr. Adesh Surujnath
- Title: Head
- Department Name: Civil Projects Division
- Department Size: 8 civil engineers and 3 technicians
- Reports to: Managing Director
- Email: CPDiv@trintoplan.com
All the engineers in the Civil Projects Division have attained graduate and post graduate degrees from internationally accredited institutions, and are either currently registered with the local registration engineering body, or are in the process of becoming registered, through mentorship with a senior registered engineer within the Division.
The core service offered by the Division is consulting civil engineering, nationally and throughout the Caribbean. We are able to offer our Clients a full range of engineering services through a single point of contact:
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Transportation infrastructure engineering
- Water infrastructure engineering
- Sewerage infrastructure engineering
- Drainage infrastructure engineering
- Feasibility studies
- Construction supervision
- Project management
Engineering designs can be carried out in accordance with a number of national (TTBS), regional (CUBiC) and international standards (ACI, AISC, IBC, EN, BS, AASHTO, etc.) as required by the Client.
We utilise the latest technology in our engineering analyses such as STAAD, WaterCAD, ETank, MetroCount Road Executive and AutoCAD Civil 3D software. Monitoring of project progress both during the design and construction phases is usually done using Microsoft Project software.